Friday, March 22, 2013

New Blog, New Concept

La Garde meurt, ils ne se rendent pas!
Waterloo
by 
Aleksandr Averyanov


I've been toying with the idea of creating this new blog dedicated entirely to military history. This is it.

This will be very different from Chant du Départ, there will be fewer posts and those will be discussions of whatever area of military history strikes my 
fancy that day.

Art work, expect lots of artwork. And photographs. We'll see where it takes us.

Feel free to make suggestions for future posts. As a matter of fact, I expect it.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Never been to KI Sawyer I understand. As I wrote The Rat - good people up there.
    My blog are msgtron.blog.com and oneangryzebra.tumblr.com.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarge (being a fellow MSgt and all),
      I started this blog about a year ago and it's been dormant since. My main place is Chant du Départ. I've seen your comments over at The Rat's. I've never been to the UP but have known folks from there. Not sure why Rat hates 'em so much. But if I know The Rat, he has his reasons. I'll be sure to check out your blogs.

      Delete